NICK WRIGHT SELF LOADING LOG TRUCK
?MULE TRAIN? SHORT LOGGER or LONG LOGGER Configuration
2003 Kenworth T800 Truck - (Heavy Specs)
- 550hp Caterpillar Motor ? 18 Speed
- 46 Double Locking Rear Ends
- Grizzly 215C Loader with Auxiliary Oil Cooler
- Able to Load Other Logging Trucks on Landing
- Specializing in Logging, Salvage Operations, & Tree Service Work
- EEOC Operators for State or Government Jobs
?Specializing in bringing your profits to the Sawmill or Log Sort / Storage Yard?
- 15 Years Logging Experience ? $2M/$1M General Liability Insured
- Mobile: Will Travel or Relocate ? Depending on Job Size, Duration & Location. Hauling both Firewood & Sawlogs.
- IFTA Truck Licensing for Intrastate or Interstate travel
- CA #33356 & DOT 195173
- Custom Specialty Uses: Construction & Roadwork - K Rail & setting Trusses. If you have a need call us and we will try to meet your specialty project needs.
Let us bring our experience into your logging projects - to boost Productivity & Volume. Trees are our most valued Renewable Resource - We work carefully, always respecting the Environment.
E mail: Wrightlogging@yahoo.com